1. Xsplit Broadcaster
Xsplit is a free webcam streaming suite that you can fully customize to your needs to be able to stream your games to Twitch. It is extremely easy to start creating and broadcasting live streams with this webcam streaming software.
Here are the steps on how to stream webcam and share your gaming sessions today with your fans and teammates:
- Сreate an XSplit account and download the software.
- Start XSplit and log into your Twitch account.
- Open the game you would like to stream.
- Press Ctrl-Tab to open the XSplit interface.
- Click Broadcast to begin streaming.
XSplit will pause broadcasting if you close the game, or alt-tab away. You can also use the XSplit overlay to add your webcam footage, mute your mic or system sounds, or chat with your Twitch channel. If you’re using the paid version of XSplit, you can also use this overlay to add annotations or customize logos.