FRP bypass -
FRP bypass -
What is the first thing that pops up in your mind when you hear about Android devices? Samsung Galaxy perhaps or Samsung phones in general? These are easily the most popular phones that run on Android platform. They owe their popularity to the hard work of their manufacturer who tirelessly works on improving the functionality of the devices. Last year they added Factory Reset Protection, a security feature that allows you to factory reset Samsung phone only if you enter the same credentials you used when setting up the phone for the first time.
As efficient as it is to keep your phone protected from thieves, if you fail to reset Samsung, phone lock can be a headache to the owner of a phone. What if one fine day you just forget your login and password? That’s not an unlikely case considering how many passwords we need to keep in your head. Also, what happens if you buy a second hand phone whose ex-owner did not bother to format the phone? How to unlock Samsung Galaxy? Is there such thing as Samsung factory reset protection bypass?
No worries, there is always a service center nearby to solve the problem of Samsung factory reset. Well, we know, not many of us are fond of visiting such places and it takes long to get things done, etc., but trust us, sometimes it is better to get a professional help. Moreover, for reset Samsung factory, remote access should be enough. Read on to find out how.NB: You need an additional software to bypass Google account, and we strongly recommended you use the help of Service Centers. You can’t unlock a phone remotely without the help of certified technicians. Doing it on your own might cause the phone to crash!
Step-by-step guide for a service center specialist on how to reset Samsung phone remotelyYou will need: your Andorid device, USB OTG cable, the software to remove Google FRP, FlexiHub installed on both nodes.
- To get a remote access to Samsung phone, you will need a third party application called FlexiHub. Specify how many connections you need here and install the software, register an account - click ‘Sign up’ link and follow the instructions.
- Launch FlexiHub and sign into your account.
- Now ask the phone owner to install FlexiHub on their computer and use your credentials to log in.
- The phone need to be switched to Download mode – first, turn the phone off and press and hold 3 buttons together - 'Vol+', 'Home', 'Power'. Connect the phone to the computer.
- Go to FlexiHub window, the phone should be displayed in the list of devices on both computers.
- The phone owner should request USB debugging on the device and an ADB shell on it.
- You can access the phone and reset to factory settings. Once all data related to the previous Google account is erased from the phone, you can reset Samsung phone anew.